Pinterest

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Stippled Blossoms

Well, what a great weekend I had.  It started on Friday night at my class where we made 3 great projects with some great women.  Then on Saturday I went to a scrap day from 9-9 and instead of scrapping I brought my stamping supplies and made a bunch of new projects I can't wait to share with you.  I also had the opportunity to meet some wonderful new women!  Here are the first 2 projects I'll show you, both made with the Stippled Blossoms set and some of the new In Colors.  For some reason my camera does not like the Strawberry Slush color and it doesn't photograph well.  It is a beautiful color in person.

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set: Stippled Blossom
Ink: Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe


Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: Stippled Blossoms, Sassy Salutations
Ink: Strawberry Slush
Card Stock: Whisper White, Strawberry Slush
Accessories:  Apothecary Accents Framelits



No comments:

Post a Comment