Pinterest

Follow Us

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Flower Shop

Well, we really lucked out.  Yesterday was my daughter Taylor's sweet 16 Birthday Party and the weather was fantastic!  Here is a picture of most of the kids that were there:


We had such a great time with friends and family, I'm so thankful for everyone that was there:)

Here is a sample I made with a new stamp set I got last week.  They even make a coordinating punch for it - I love it when they do that!  It also uses some DSP from Modern Medley, which is part of the buy 3 get 1 free DSP sale going through July 31st.



Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: Flower Shop, Itty Bitty Banners
Ink: Basic Black
Card Stock: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Modern Medley DSP
Accessories: Pansy Punch, Bitty Banners Framelits

No comments:

Post a Comment