Pinterest

Monday, November 25, 2013

Merry

Hi Everyone,

     To be perfectly honest I have a love/hate relationship with the Expressions Thinlets in the Holiday Catalog.  I really love the projects I've made and seen with them, but working with them can be tough.  My thankful thinlet gives me the most trouble, so I turned to the Merry for this card.  Using a layer of wax paper can help get the letters out easier, but I have found I have trouble getting the thinlets to cut all the way through.  Anyway when all is said and done, I am glad I bought them and intend on using them more.

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set: That's the Ticket
Ink: Crumb Cake
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla, Champagne Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Expressions Thinlets Dies, Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder, Designer Buttons, 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon in Very Vanilla, 5/8" Crochet Trim in Victoria, Ticket Duo Builder Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment