Pinterest

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Fringe Scissors

Hi Everyone,
     Stampin' Up's new Fringe Scissors are so fun to play with!  I cased another card and didn't change too much: Constantly Stamping.  She didn't have the Fringe Scissors to use and cut each slit by hand, but I think its much easier with the scissors.  I made a score mark on each color before I started cutting so I knew where to stop cutting to make it even.  It's almost impossible to line it up again if you stop cutting and pull the scissors out.  I've also used the scissors to make grass on this card here:  Soccer Ball.  Call, email or order online if you would like a pair!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set: Sassy Salutations
Ink: Island Indigo
Card Stock: Whisper White, Crisp Cantalope, Calypso Coral, Melon Mambo, Pool Party, Pistachio Pudding, Island Indigo
Accessories: Fringe Scissors, 3/4" Chevron Ribbon in Island Indigo

No comments:

Post a Comment