Pinterest

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Hamburger Box Die

Hi Everyone!
     I received my box of preorder goodies this week and have been having some fun playing with my new products.  I thought I would share this picture of the box I made with the hamburger box die.  It is a little fussy to put together but I think it will get easier each time, just need to go through the learning curve.  It is a small box, very cute, but definitely smaller than a real hamburger box.  I used the new fast fuse adhesive to put it together and it seems to be holding well.  June 2nd is coming up fast, you may want to put this one on your wish list!
Supplies Used:
Stamp Set: Num-Num
Card Stock: Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White, Moonlight DSP Stack
Accessories: Stampin' Write Markers in Blackberry Bliss and Hello Honey, 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon in Blackberry Bliss, Hamburger Box Die


No comments:

Post a Comment