Pinterest

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Bloom with Hope

Hi Everyone,

I've been having some more fun stamping with my new sets!  I used the Hostess set called Bloom with Hope for this card.  I stamped using the new Memento Ink in Black to stamp the flower on Whisper White, then used the new Blendabilities to color in.  (The Blendabilities are not available to purchase yet, but I will let you know when they are).  I fussy cut the flower and then used the Blendabilities marker to go around the edges so no white showed since I'm not the best with scissors.
Supplies Used:
Stamp Set: Bloom with Hope
Ink: Memento Ink in Black, Black Stazon, Cherry Cobbler
Card Stock: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Accessories: Blendabilities in Cherry Cobbler & Daffodil Delight, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, 1/2 Seam Binding Ribbon in Daffodil Delight

No comments:

Post a Comment