Pinterest

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Age Awareness

Hi Everyone,  
     This Stamp set makes me laugh, I especially love the Thanks, Facebook stamp in it.  I am notoriously bad at remembering birthdays and totally rely on Facebook to remind me.  I also love the fact that the happy and birthday are separated so you can use them however you want to.  I got the inspiration for this card from here: ae stamps a latte.  I didn't outline quite as nicely as she did, but I do like the way it came out.
Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: Age Awareness, Something to Say
Ink: Stazon Black, Blushing Bride
Card Stock: Blushing Bride, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Accessories:  Stampin' Write Markers in Blushing Bride and Basic Gray, 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon in Smokey Slate, On Film Framelits, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment