Pinterest

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Mingle All the Way

Hi Everyone,
     Sorry its been so long since I've blogged but my life has been a bit crazy this month and it doesn't show any signs of stopping.  I am finding a little bit of time to stamp though and hope to get back to some regular posting to share samples with you.  I've had a lot of fun stamping with the Mingle
All the Way stamps.  With this one, I just wrote right over all of the black ink with the Stampin' Write Markers to make it more colorful.
Supplies Used:
Stamp Set: Mingle All the Way
Ink: Memento Black
Card Stock: Cherry Cobbler, Trim the Tree DSP, Whisper White
Accessories: 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon in Cherry Cobbler, Stampin' Write Markers in Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green, Banner Framelits

No comments:

Post a Comment