Pinterest

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Holiday Home

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I haven't posted in a bit, life has been crazy, as usual.  I have been stamping however and have a lot of great cards to share with you.  Lately I seem to be casing a lot of cards.  Pinterest just draws me in and I find such great samples that I have to try and make them myself.  Today's card comes from: Dawn's Stamping Thoughts.  I visit her blog often, she has such great projects and often has a video to help you recreate them.  I really did not change anything from her sample and the card is much easier to make than it looks.
Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: Holiday Home, White Christmas
Ink: Memento Black, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango
Card Stock: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Accessories: Homemade Holiday Framelits, 2"Circle Punch, Blendabilities in Smokey Slate, Daffodil Delight, Word Window Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment