Pinterest

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Mingle All The Way

Hi Everyone,
     I hope you all enjoyed your Halloween.  Our house is full of candy the kids won't share, but maybe that's a good thing!  This sample was cased from: Amy's Paper Crafts.  I think I may have gotten away with the splatters a little bit on my version, but I just love the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set.  I left off the leaves on my version and added another row of washi tape.  Stampin' Up has so many great styles of washi tape, I need to use mine more often.

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: Gorgeous Grunge, Mingle All The Way
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Garden Green, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie
Card Stock: Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White
Accessories: Color Me Autumn Washi Tape, Candy Dots, Stampin' Write Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment