Pinterest

Sunday, June 28, 2015

A World of Thanks

Hi Everyone,

     Two posts in two days! Go me!  I have been having some fun with the goodies from the new catalog and thought I would share another sample.  This one uses a background stamp called A World of Thanks.  It also uses a new framelit set that I just LOVE called Tags and Labels.  I have been waiting for a set like this, one that you can use to make layered tags.  Christmas tags will be so much more fun this year!  Yes, I know, I'm already thinking of Christmas, sorry.  
     Stampin' Up came out with a new Updated Essentials paper piercing pack and it includes all of the new sizes of the Tags and Labels Framelits.  I love it!  I used it on the Cherry Cobbler but its really hard to see in the picture.  Hope you like it!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment