Pinterest

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Holiday Catalog Favorites

Hi Everyone,

With the new Holiday catalog jam packed with so many wonderful new products, I thought I would share my top 10 favorites with you.  I have links to view in the store and to purchase at the bottom of the post.


1.  Black Glimmer Paper:
I absolutely love all of Stampin' Up's Glimmer paper, but this is my favorite by far!  This comes with 2 pages per pack.  I got mine on our preorder and have already had to order more.
Black Glimmer Paper by Stampin' Up! 

2.  Fine Tip Glue Pen:
I have been waiting for something like this for a long time!  It works so well for detailed work, especially for sequins and Stampin' Up's Thinlets.  It has a pin in the top that you slide back in to prevent clogging.  I've been using mine for a month and have not had a bit of clogging.
Fine-Tip Glue Pen by Stampin' Up! 

3.Woodland Embossing Folder:
While this embossing folder is great for Halloween, it will take you through the winter months as well.  I've used it on several projects already.

Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder by Stampin' Up! 

4 & 5. Holly Jolly Greetings Stamp Set & Christmas Greetings Thinlets:
I grouped these together because they are available separately if you don't want both, but they also come together as a bundle for 15% off!  

Christmas Greetings Thinlits Dies by Stampin' Up! 

Holly Jolly Greetings Wood-Mount Stamp Set by Stampin' Up! 
 Holly Jolly Greetings Clear-Mount Bundle by Stampin' Up!
 6. Gold & White 3/8" Glitter Ribbon
First of all I love ribbon and then you add Glitter to it??? It's awesome!  It sells together in a pack so you don't need to decide which one to get.  At convention they showed us that you can also color the back of the white ribbon with our Stampin' Write Markers to make it any color you would like!

Gold & White 3/8" (1 cm) Glitter Ribbon by Stampin' Up! 
7 & 8.  Happy Scenes Stamp Set and Hearth and Home Thinlets
Another bundle deal here, the catalog is packed full of them!  I love both the stamp set and the dies and while they work well together, they also work well apart.  So many uses for both!
Happy Scenes Photopolymer Stamp Set by Stampin' Up! 
Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies by Stampin' Up! 

Happy Scenes Photopolymer Bundle by Stampin' Up! 
9.  Curvy Corner Trio Punch
While this is still just on my wish list, I have seen many samples made with it and they look fabulous.  This punch will make 2 different corners and then has a slot for a ribbon slide.
Curvy Corner Trio Punch by Stampin' Up! 
10.Square Pillow Box Thinlets
Last but not least, this die allows you to make a great sized square pillow box that is quick and easy to put together.  I have even embossed it with the Woodland Embossing Folder before putting it together
 Square Pillow Box Thinlits Dies by Stampin' Up!
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment