Pinterest

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Grateful Bunch

Hi Everyone, 
     This is the first sample I am sharing with the Grateful Bunch stamps and its such a fun set!  The flowers are really beautiful and I love the sayings that come in it.  The best part is that Stampin' Up made a matching punch for it and offers it in a bundle deal.  Who doesn't love 15% off???  Besides the flowers the stamp set has a really beautiful butterfly and lace detail.  Sometimes I buy a stamp set because I like just a stamp or 2, but for this set I really love it all. 
      If you look closely, you can see that the center stripe is glittery... I used the white glitter tape from SAB and used a dauber and some so saffron ink to color it.  Now you can have glitter tape in any color!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment