Pinterest

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Pedal Pusher

Hi Everyone,
     As most of you know its Sale-A-Bration time at Stampin' Up and that means chances to earn free stamp sets!  In the SAB catalog 3 of the items retired on February 15th, but Stampin' Up has come out with 3 more fabulous selections!  I think these 3 are my favorites from the whole promotion and you can see 2 of them in this sample.  I just love stamps with bicycles on them which is kind of funny because I can't ride a bike.  Sad but true.  This set features a tandem bike and some wonderful accessories and sayings.  I also used some of the new Glitter Tape.  I really love this stuff, it comes in Gold, Silver and White and you can used daubers to color the white any color that you would like!  Hope you enjoy today's sample.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment