Pinterest

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Rose Garden

Hi Everyone,
     I'm back today with another sample using the gorgeous Birthday Bouquet DSP and Watermelon Wonder.  This time I used the Rose Garden Thinlets and Rose Wonder Stamp set.  These are really beautiful and even better is the 15% off bundle price when you buy them together.
    For this sample I cut the smaller rose from the Thinlet set in Watermelon Wonder and attached it to the DSP with the Fine Tip Glue Pen, one of my all time favorite tools.  To get the pieces out quickly and easily, I used the new Big Shot Die Brush.  It makes getting those little pieces out so much faster than using the Paper Piercer.  After that I fussy cut around the flower and it was good to attach to my project.  I usually avoid fussy cutting as much as I can but this was really pretty easy.  You could easily do this with any of Stampin' Up's beautiful DSP.  If you look closely you can see that I used some more of the Watermelon Wonder 1" stitched ribbon, its appearing in quite a few of my projects lately...


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment