Pinterest

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentine's

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!
     I have been sitting on these samples for a bit, but couldn't post because they were the cards for my kids.  We have now handed out our Valentines and small gifts so I am free to share them.  The first one was for my son Benjamin.  It's hard to make something that isn't so girly especially for a Holiday that specializes in reds and pinks, but I really like how this one came out.



     This second card was for my youngest daughter Lindsay. The What I Love set from the SAB catalog is just so pretty.  This time I embossed it in white on Soft Suede and then used a Blender Pen to color in some Cherry Cobbler.  This stamp set has been a lot of fun to use and it wasn't the first time I embossed it, you can see the other sample here.

The last card is for my oldest daughter Taylor.  For this card, I used the really pretty paper from the Love Blossoms DSP Stack and layered them together and then cut out using the Banner Framelits.  The saying comes from the Friendly Wishes Stamp Set, I think I love all of the sayings in that set!


Product List
Product List
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment