Pinterest

Friday, February 5, 2016

What I Love

Hi Everyone,
     It's a snowy morning here in Connecticut and I have a day off from work and errands and appointments.  Perfect time for some stamping!  Of course I consider most days perfect times for stamping... 
     For this card, I used one of Stampin' Up's fabulous Sale-A-Bration sets.  That means with any purchase of $50 or more you can choose this set for free!  It's a pretty awesome deal and you don't want to miss it.  I chose the colors by accident really.  I was trying to pick up my stamping area and happened to see scraps of Real Red, Watermelon Wonder and Calypso Coral together and thought they would make a wonderful card together.  I added a little Gold Glimmer paper and Wink of Stella in Gold and just love how it came out.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment