Pinterest

Saturday, January 14, 2017

A Day at the Beach

Hi Everyone!

While winter is my favorite season, some of my desire for it lessens after Christmas.  So for today's post, I brought back a bit of summer.  I started with Daffodil Delight which is always bright and sunny and for the "sunbeams" I used the Sunburst Framlits in So Saffron DSP.  The "sunbeams" were a little to thick and I wanted the clouds from the Carried Away DSP to show a bit more so I trimmed them down a little.  This was the first time I used the Fablous Foil Designer Acetate Sheets and I feel late to the party.  Somehow I thought they were like vellum, but they are nice and thick with one side printed with a gold pattern and the other with a silver one.  Give them a try, I'm sure you will enjoy them as much as I am. 

I used the A Day at the Beach set to Stamp Set for the sun on the Stitched Framelits stamping first in Daffodil Delight and then colored them in with Stampin' Up's incredible new Watercolor Pencils.  The pencils are probably my favorite item from the Occasions Catalog, they are just so much fun to use!

Hope you enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment