Pinterest

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Hearts Come Home

Hi Everyone,

So my favorite Christmas Carol is Joy to the World and anytime I find it on a stamp set I just need to get it.  In the Holiday Catalog there is a fantastic set called Hearts Come Home and one of the stamps says Joy to the World so of course it was one of the first sets I bought.  Its an amazing set with a matching framelit set.  I just have so many ideas running through my mind with this set and started with one below.  I die cut the 3 rows of houses in Whisper White and then used a Wink of Stella pen as a blender pen for the trees and the roof tops to make it glisten like snow.  This bundle is just wonderful and I hope you enjoy my card.



Product List

5 comments:

  1. Great card! Any other tips on how you put it together? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! It's actually pretty easy to put together once you get it cut out. I just left the card stock as long as the card base and a little bit wider. After I colored it then I put each layer up on dimentionals against the previous layer and trimmed around to match the card base. Hope that help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I bought this bundle and it arrived yesterday. I can't wait to use it. I have a thing for houses and "town" scenes. It's nice to find another Connecticut person to chat with. I'm in Preston, between Norwich and North Stonington.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It's a really fun bundle. I have found its also great for tags :)

      Delete