Pinterest

Saturday, August 26, 2017

Merry Cafe

Hi Everyone!

Its such a gorgeous day here in Connecticut.  I really hate the heat of summer.  I know that hate is a really strong word but sometimes when its in reference to the hot weather I feel like its not even strong enough.  But today.... Today its only 74 degrees and that is tolerable to me.  I am longing for the cooler days of Fall and Winter and decided to make a Fall card.

I saw a card on instagram by @pjbstampin that used the apples from the Bike Ride set from the Annual Catalog with the Merry Cafe set from the Holiday Catalog and decided to make one for myself.  For the background I used an aquapainter on the Watercolor Paper and then sponged over that. I just love the way it came out.  Hope you enjoy!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment