Pinterest

Monday, August 7, 2017

Painted Harvest

Hi Everyone,

One of the wonderful perks of being a Stampin' Up Demonstrator is the opportunity to purchase items before they are available to our customers.  In this case we can preorder out of the Holiday Catalog a full month ahead of its launch.  So while I should be cutting paper for my upcoming class on Friday... I decided to ink up one of the new Stamp Sets that UPS delivered today. 

Painted Harvest is a fabulous 2 step stamp set.  While the matching Painted Autumn is mostly designed for Fall use, the stamp set can really be used year round.  For this sample I stamped the bigger part of the flower in Cajun Craze and then came in with Cherry Cobbler for the smaller part.  This set is really beautiful and I just love the sentiments in it as well.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment