Pinterest

Friday, August 4, 2017

Tranquil Tulips

Hi Everyone,

While the Hostess Sets in the Annual Catalog are always great I think that this year they are exceptional.  The Tranquil Tulip set is photpolymer and has 22 stamps in it.  It available for only $10 but only if you host a workshop or class or have an individual order of $150 or more. 

For this card I wanted a little bit of a vintage look so almost everything is sponged with crumb cake.  The whitish background is one of the papers from the Wood Textures DSP Stack.  This paper stack is just fabulous!  I've used so much of it already I think I need to order another one and I just know its going to fit into so many Christmas projects too. There are just so many different wood textures in the stack.  Hope you enjoy it!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment