Pinterest

Friday, September 1, 2017

Count My Blessings

Hi Everyone,

Well, today is the day.... The day everyone can order from the new Holiday Catalog!  I'm so excited for you :)  I was lucky enough to have a box of preorder supplies arrived today and it included the Count My Blessings Stamp Set.  I don't know why but I had been so on the fence about this set and now I'm so glad I bought it!  This set can truly be used year round even though I think of it as a Thanksgiving set. 

For this sample I cased the catalog a little bit.  I did change up the matting a little and added some gold elements.  To get the 2 toned look in the flowers I colored with the Peekaboo Peach and then added some Pumpkin Pie.  I just love how it turned out and I hope you do too.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment