Pinterest

Friday, April 13, 2018

Animal Outing

Hi Everyone!

Since I am a Stampin' Up Demonstrator I was lucky enough to be able to attend an On Stage Event last weekend.  We had over 750 Demonstrators there to swap cards, make new friends, see stamping demonstrations, hear about upcoming changes and most importantly.... Get new free product!!!  

This stamp set is not something I would have ordered for myself.  It's definitely out of my comfort zone but I'm so glad I received it.  It's such a cute set and while they are not available until June, it has matching framelits.  I can't wait to get my hands on those since I really dislike fussy cutting.  You will notice I used the Layering Circle Framelits instead of cutting it out - lol!

While they are on back order right now, you will definitely want to put the Stampin' Blends on your wishlist if you do not already own them.  They are just perfect for projects like this and there are 11 new colors in the Blends coming in the new Annual Catalog....

Hope you enjoy!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment