Pinterest

Monday, July 9, 2018

Dandelion Wishes


Hi Everyone, 

When the new catalog comes out I always go through several times to pick out my new favorites and what I want to order.  I get so many things on my wish list and then try to decide what I need first.  Somehow in my excitement I missed the Dandelion Wishes Stamp Set.  It wasn't even on my radar until I started seeing samples on Blogs and Pinterest and then into my order it went.  I haven't stopped using it since I got it and I'm so happy with it.

For this samples I stamped the dandelions right on some DSP.  Sometimes I forget we can do that, I always go for solids and it can be really pretty just to stamp directly on the DSP.   I added a few layers but this card was really easy to put together.  I hope you enjoy it

Kristin


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment