Pinterest

Sunday, August 5, 2018

Spooky Sweets

Hi Everyone,

I'm back today with a sneak peek from the Holiday Catalog.  I will have copies for my customers at this week's class but thought I might start sharing some samples.  The catalog is sooooooo full of incredible products you are just going to love it!   While I wanted to dive right into Christmas cards, I thought I might start with Halloween first :) 

I think my favorite part of this card are the bats and no I did not fussy cut those, there is a brand new triple bat punch!!!  While I love my big shot I really love it when I get a punch for the smaller items.  It makes it just so quick and easy.  The set also include a moon that will punch out with the Twinkle Builder Punch.  And don't get me started on the new Swirls and Curls Embossing Folder!  Its one of the folders that looks incredible front or back.

Hope you enjoy!
Kristin
Product List

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Kristin! I just love Halloween stuff! I was wondering if the Spooky Night dies from last year will work with this paper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The DSP is new this year and will actually have a new set of Framlits that will work with it. I don't believe last years will work. I don't have them or I would test it out for you. Hope that helps :)

      Delete