Pinterest

Sunday, January 13, 2019

Be Mine & Foil Sheets

Hi Everyone,

Do you ever plan a whole project around 1 item that you have fallen in love with?  That's what I did this morning.  The Grapefruit Grove & Lovely Lipstick Foil Sheets from the Sale-A-Bration 2019 Catalog are so gorgeous that I knew I had to make something that would show them off.  The biggest problem with the sheets is that the photographs do not even come close to showing you how beautiful the colors are.

I paired the sheets with the fabulous Be Mine Stitched Framelits to create 2 cards with just slightly different colors.  The Framelits are so versitile I haven't stopped creating with them since I got them.  I have lots of other shared samples on my Instagram if you are interested.

Hope you enjoy!




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment