Pinterest

Monday, June 4, 2018

Varied Vases

Hi Everyone!

Well..... The new catalog launched on June 1st and it is just jammed packed with great new products!  One of the perks of being a demonstrator is being able to order products ahead of time and this set is one of my favorite new stamp sets.   I paired it with my new favorite framelit sets, Stitched Labels.  This framelit set has such beautiful patterns and shapes.  There is a coordinating stamp set called Stitched All Around that is really pretty as well.  

The Varied Vases Stamp Set is just so pretty and versatile.  I've already featured it in my blog here:
Varied Vases and I have made many many other projects with it that you can find on my instagram.  I know I will be using this set a lot!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment